Heavy lag / rubberband and can't move

Game mode: [Online | multiplayer]
Problem: [Performance ]
Region: [Canada]

[. It’s been 5 days that I can’t move my character. I rubber band right back. I can roll around but only after I press X a billion times and even then the direction is off. Everything around me is slow and freezes for a second. Commands don’t react quickly. I’ve got to press the button constantly. Example: Click square multiple times to open a chest. Then direction multiple times. It’s takes 5 mins to get a chest open and another 5 to get to what I want to take out…what’s the issue? I’m not able to play the game :frowning: I’ve tried everything. Router refresh. Reinstalling the game. DNS changes. My PS4 is hardwired. I’ve noticed the server ping is at 99 from 70 but a friend on the same server has the same ping and they can play fine. Official #3533 PVE ]

Steps taken:
Hardwired PS
Reset modem
Entered in safe mode on PS, rebuilt database
Reinstalled the game

Steps on how to reproduce issue:
1.log in
2.try and move

I’ve done all the troubleshooting again today. No difference. To top it off. ALL official servers have a ping of over 100 for me now :angry:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.