Hello, Is there any English speaking Asian server out there?

As the style of Dr Bernard from the Chubbyemu channel goes …

“A western man joins a public Asian server in Conan Exiles, here is what happens …”

Seriously though. I was born in Brazil, and when I was finishing high school I was mostly around the huge Asian community that lives in the Southeast. When I was 20 I started living here, and I still do for over 20 years, and I tell you, the problem is not language.

I see many people complaining about the behavior in Asian servers, but there is one truth no one talks about, most Asian servers in which people really play as “friends” and care about social rules are private and only people who know each other play in there, and the reason is: “They dont like typical westerner behavior either”.

And I can blame them for that after reading most topics about it.

So it will probably never change the fact that any Asian server you might join people has little to no interest in community building or social rules. They are not there for that.

And as I live in Asia, when I want westerner things I mostly hang out with Australian people, Australian things, and etc, because it is generally the closest you can get in this parts.

I usually hang out with my Asian friends though, because once you understand the culture, the language is the least of your problems. They will gladly teach you and understand your learning curve.

The problem is that most westerners have little to no respect about the difference between East and West. Even Hindi culture, which much more similar to western ones.

As pointed out by some, if you really dont dig Chinese or Southeast Asian style, you should use VPN and go for the westerner servers.