Help! Can't play Siptah map. Can play exiles map

Game mode: [ Select one: (Online official | Online private | Single-player | Co-op)]
Type of issue: [ Select one: Crash | Bug ]
Server type: [ Select one: PvP | PvE-Conflict | PvE ]
Region: [ EU US]
Hardware: [ ps5 digital ]

Bug Description:

So when I log into ANY siptah map I get to the initial loading screens and I then get an error message every time I try to log into my siptah private server. Everyone else can log in but I can’t. The last thing I did before encountering a problem was use the delving bench. I made a recipe called wild swings. I then tried to make the item and it stopped crafting 3/4 of the way through. I cleared the queue but could not start the crafting again after trying to. I couldn’t craft ANYTHING actually. The game worked otherwise it seemed. There was no lag, no dysinc. I could talk to thralls. Also the conan exiles logo on my ps5 switcher was gone. If I could upload a picture of it I would do that. I can play the exiles map just fine on any server just not the siptah one. Please help.

Steps to Reproduce:

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. Please be as detailed as possible; the more details, the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Last thing I did was use the delving bench.
  2. I made A recipe called wild swings.
  3. The recipe was crafting 3/4 of the way through and then stopped. I couldn’t craft ANYTHING after that.
  4. I currently cannot log into any siptah map because of this bug. I can play any exiles map however.
  5. (etc)

Soooooo… ya. I didn’t realize you had to reinstall the siptah map separately. Initially there was a problem with the game so I Uninstalled the whole thing. Currently downloading the siptah map again separately. That should do it lol.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.