HELP. crash when giving thrall new armor! Isle of Siptah PS5/PS4

I’ve just made some better armor for my bog standard thrall, as they’re pretty weak (not far into siptah) - but every time I try to equip this on them, the game crashes completely.
Has anyone else had this issue? And if so, is there a fix or work around?
I’m on PS5, and playing single player.

Thanks.

Just to add to this… after the last crash, when I tried to reload the game it advised that my save file had been corrupted!
Good job I have it backed up, because I don’t think I would have restarted after that!

3 Likes

So you are playing offline.

Just started Sipath my self. What is a. Bog have not run across one yet is that someone you admin in. No judgment just curious spawned plenty of things on my server.

Haha, no, I just meant they are a crappy level 2 fighter. Just a run of the mill npc.

And yeah, just playing offline.

1 Like

I understand. Definitely wise to keep making backups. As in playing the older games save often save wisely. Good luck in your journey.

2 Likes

And happy cake :birthday: day.

1 Like

Thank you! Its been a good day.

1 Like

Did you get your problem taken care of?. If you would like to play on a friendly server Exiles or Sipath let me know. I have a server and know of another. Good luck in your gaming.

2 Likes

Honestly, I’m lucky if I can get the game to function in single player mode for more than 30 minutes at a time.

Running towards my base?
Crash.
Did my thrall and I attack at the same time?
Crash.
Open a treasure chest while my pet bear is playing with an enemy?
Crash.
Look at the Black Galleon?
Crash.
Open the admin panel to see if I can spawn the twitch drop items?
Crash.

So yeah, it’s not an unknown issue to me.
No problems if I’m playing online though. Very bizarre. It started for me after the 2.3 patch. It got better after 2.4, but only marginly.

1 Like

Hey @Mistborn

You mention you play in single player, correct?
Could you let us know a few things to see if we can repro this issue on our end?
Do you have the game installed in the internal drive or an external USB?
What armor where you giving to your thrall, and what thrall is it? And this is in the Siptah map, correct?

Thanks in advance.

4 Likes

@Ignasis Hi. Thanks for the response!

The thrall is just an exile II (first 2 hand fighter I got) and the armor was the Dark Templar armor set. I put the chest piece on fine, but the next one crashed the game.

The game is installed on the PS5 internal drive. And yes, I’m on single player. Totally solo. I don’t use any admin commands/cheats though.

1 Like

@sestus2009 - Hey. Yeah, if you know of some servers, and don’t mind playing with a relatively new player, that’s sounds good. Thank you.

I usually struggle to find time to play, but off work next week, so just let me know!

2 Likes

My dear friend for sure @sestus2009 do not mind playing with new players , the last years he trained decades of them in his private server on exile lands . Still your region is required , because some mechanics of the game , like purge , must happen in normal hours for you . For example when i participate on US servers , my purges starts from midnight until 5 in the morning , so it would be wiser from my side to play on EU servers , yet most of my Conan friends are American now , so …:woman_shrugging:t3:
Find friends in your region to enjoy the max of this game in normal hours :wink:

2 Likes

I don’t have a purge time limit set on WYRM’S BANE it pops when you reach the goal has to have one person on line . If you want to know about the Sipath server PM me it’s not mine don’t want to post boogeyman,s.

ive been trying to get ahold of you! I’ve made several posts. Please respond! I love this game and was wrongfully banned.

Hey @Mistborn

Thank you for the info! We’ve sent it to the team to see if we can reproduce it on our end and address it if so.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.