Help me to find my last 2 linguist languages on exile land map

Thanks Croms and Sir . Just allow me Sir to place a silly question …
No matter if I turn the Exile map upside down , I ain’t gonna find these 2 languages , correct ?

ps. Your Wiki job is awesome , thank you for everything you’re doing for us all these years :+1:

2 Likes

I appreciate your answer. How you can be sure that they not in the game? Or just anyone didnt find them yet.
For all the other languages other people found (you can cheak online, in reddit there are many threads where people shared all locations except theese 2.
Of funcom comfirmed this is a bug that they wont spawn?

1 Like

There’s some in the pirates too! One in the camp closer to the forest! I believe it’s vendhian?

“Still missing” is a little ambiguous.
What I mean is, that exactly these 2 books have not yet been found in the Exiled Lands.
Whether they are even in the game is beyond my knowledge.
@Ignasi Perhaps a Moderator can find out something about this.

1 Like

@AstroPony I think we took our answer here so we start searching again , if by any chance we manage to find them , we surely have to upload photos here so @SirBowen will get the feedback to add them on wiki page .
So of we go m8, we have a task here

1 Like

Hey stelagel. I have seen them both in the Admin Panel so they are at least partially implemented. But whether or not they actually drop in-game, I honestly couldn’t say at this point. I still have much to do on Siptah. Case in point, I have only just hit level 60 last weekend!

1 Like

Hey Croms,

Yes, they are both in the admin console because they can be found on Siptah, but still no sign in the Exiled Lands. I don’t know if they were forgotten to implement there.

3 Likes

Ahhhh…I see, thanks for the heads up there SirBowen. :+1:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.