Hi Everyone. How is your Day going?

Hello Everyone!! How are you doing?

2 Likes

Where is this going to :thinking: Welcome to the forums, Jofra.

Iā€™m having a terrific day today, thank you.

And if that isnā€™t a hint of Eau de Spambot I detect on you; Welcome, howā€™s yours? Howā€™d you find out about this game and what do you like/dislike about it?

1 Like

i see what you did thereā€¦lol

1 Like

Well my carā€™s dashboard started lighting up like a premature xmas tree, and the mechanic did his worried face and they ā€œbrought out the loanerā€.

So yeah. And itā€™s not even monday.

(actually, Iā€™m quite good, I have no real complaints about anything, everyone I know are healthy and safe and not starving)

1 Like

I sleep all day, stay up all night, and wonder if Elon Musk is an alien.

Hello! Iā€™m doing okay. Returning to Conan Exiles and in the process of installing onto an SSD this time. :smiley:

1 Like

It seems my reply has been selected for the honor of receiving the first (and so far only) ā€˜Likeā€™ issued by Jofra after revisiting this thread. Thank you! Iā€™m not sure what I did to deserve that, but Iā€™ll wear it as a badge of honor. :yum:

SSDā€™s are great, but I recently tried to buy a 960gb one from Patriotā€¦ it arrived dead on arrival. RMAā€™d it, sent it back, got a new oneā€¦ also dead. ;n;

Many sads were had. :<

This day sucks. Had to chop down two of my trees due to the ice storm that we went thru two days ago and havenā€™t been able to get on Conan due to some ā€œFatal Errorā€.

I had that issue due to broken mods. If you had any subscribed/active before the patch, go unsubscribe one of them (ex. Improved Quality of Life) and it should give you the option on next run to disable them all. (Or that might be a verify cache thing, either way). The game should boot up properly again after that.

Technically, yes. Just like Sting.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.