Hit Box - Archery

Game mode: [ (Online official]
Type of issue: [Bug]
Server type: [ PvE-Conflict]
Region: [America]

[Hit boxes seem really off with archery. Attempted to hit human type enemies. There seems to be an issue with arrows passing through them harmlessly. Even at close range. Power shots seem to connect. This seems to occure more with light attacks.]

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Light attack enemies.
  2. Arrows pass through the center part of the enemy. If you aim for the legs it will hit. The hit box appears more likely to pass through if you hit the chest area
  3. Switch to melee because arrows dont connect.
  4. Seems to happen more when the server is full.

Rocknoses as well.

I’ve experienced this too, but on single player, seems the hit detection around the torso and the head is a bit iffy. Sometimes it will look like the arrows harmlessly bounce off them too.

Yeah. I have noticed this as well. Like they are wearing some high duty Kevlar vests or have forcefields

Hey @Hexsing

Thanks for letting us know, we will inform our team about it.

Thanks you. As an archer missing my mark is tragic

1 Like

On the plus side, you can tell your enemies you miss them a lot <3

(until we fix it that is)

3 Likes

The new large snakes and snake boss in the arena and Unknown City need to have their hit box cover their entire body. As it is now it is only the center of their long body that is registering a hit and its not even a quarter of their entire length. How can you head shot something when their hitbox is in thier belly?

1 Like

I am really great at aiming. I have been doing archery since it wasnt cool

Those snakes. I cant hit them. It’s annoying

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.