For those of you hosting a server for Siptah, @Toolguy is still working on an update for the tool to allow for a dropdown menu. Until then, add this to engine.ini [/Script/EngineSettings.GameMapsSettings] ServerDefaultMap=/Game/DLC_EXT/DLC_Siptah/Maps/DLC_Isle_of_Siptah
Also there will be an update tomorrow or Friday with the proper backup of the Siptah game db, at the moment only the main map game.db is backed up.
Keep an eye on updates for the dedicated server launch tool here:
We’ll also update this thread to inform of any progress.
16.09.2020. Dedicated Server Launcher updated to version 1.2.3.
Dedicated Server Launcher updated to version 1.2.3.
This version should now properly handle the Siptah game database when doing backups.
17.09.2020. Dedicated Server Launcher updated to version 1.2.4
Dedicated Server Launcher 1.2.4:
- Fixed an issue with the ini file parser which would not properly remove duplicate entries in the ini files
- Added a new “Errors” tab, which only lists the server log lines containing the “:Error:” pattern
- Added a new “Players” tab, which only lists the server log lines containing the “Join succeeded” or “ChatWindow:” patterns
- Added alternative tooltip description for the log output depending on which tab is selected
- The currently running map name is now displayed in the title bar
- Found out that the crash reporting did not work: Neither the log file or crash dump were sent, hopefully should work now