How do I repair faction in NG?

I had no idea what I was doinh earlier when I walked into Ng for the first time and handed my letter to Last Legion. Now I’m 6500 with them and minus 5k with Scarlet Circle, who is my main target. How do I fix this?
Someone told me to do the “wall” quests. I did all 3 but that didn’t change anything.

You have to find a poster with scarlet circle logo on it to redeem faction standing …but I can’t remember where it is ? Lol

1 Like

To switch faction, click on the “Scarlet Circle poster” (a small signpost not easy to notice) near every Scarlet Circle camp in Khitai (for example, that one outside Pin Pin in NG. That signpost is outside the camp near a rock, more or less x1240, y1138). Accept the quest and this will strip all Last Legion faction points and you will have Scarlet Circle faction neutral. Now, kill Last Legion mobs (or just use insigna) until they become friendly then u can pick quests from the new faction

1 Like

For “wall” quest I guess you mean the 3 random quests from the board inside khitai cities. They have nothing to do with factions except rewarding you with imperial insigna you can use to boost faction rank.

1 Like

thanks everyone, everything makes sense now.