How much money have you already spent in the ingame shop?

How much money have you already spent in the ingame shop?

100€

1 Like

All the things, whatever that comes to.

Zero :frowning:
Nothing :frowning:
Nicht :frowning:
Nada :frowning:
Ничего :frowning:

10 Likes

so far, zero.

did buy all the old DLCs on sale though.

2 Likes

:point_up_2:

1 Like

Zero, and never will until they get a base game that isn’t so horribly broken.

3 Likes

Near 30 usd and cant play by three days and counting because every day at night is impossible to join the official server i play, because it freezes on loading screen and backs to normal only 4:00 am when the servers restart (official server 1977).

Spit Tina Mercado GIF - Spit Tina Mercado Joan Ferguson GIFs

Bought battle pass, and with the coins of battle pass got aesir armaments cause i liked the shield . Will 99% purchase 9,99€ on next age for battle pass also . Rest need to go down in order to purchase em. I havent purchased anything else so far and i do not intent to untill some things r fixed (like ban hammer for start)

1 Like

Saving mine for the next pass :wink:

2 Likes

Just the battlepass.

2 Likes

Just BP 10 usd…
we need actual poll on this, like reddit one… :upside_down_face:

1 Like

20 euros but I regret it a bit because the game is still not running and it’s currently not fun to play. Sometimes it’s not even possible to play. I bought the battlepass and the sandstone set 1. I’m wondering if it was worth it. On PC I would have much nicer things for free. It’s not so much about the money. Find the prices quite high but it’s ok… If only the game would work. I’m already afraid of the next chapter. Whether everything will work again by then… And whether there will be new things that will cause new problems. So until now I haven’t been able to try out the new magic stuff online… The game just keeps crashing.

1 Like

Same

4 Likes

30 or 40. BP obviously and I really like the Gurnahki or however it is spelled vandal armor so I got it. Have some Crom coins just sitting. Got close to buying the sandstone set for the stairs but I just couldn’t convince myself to pull the trigger at that price.

Nunya

3 Likes

About 50 bucks.

Zilch.

Nothing in the battlepass that I care for, shop hasn’t had anything of interest either.

I did receive some of the new emotes for free though, for some reason.

1 Like

$0

I bought several DLCs because they had enough bang for their buck, so to speak

2 Likes

Bought the battle pass and used a combination of coins from it and a coin pack to purchase all the Aesir and Gurnahki stuff, the Ymir wall paint pack and the rotting chubby unicorn. Only want the furs from the camping stuff and the food then I’m done with the bazaar until there’s more Aesir or SL themed items… or Thulsa Doom’s armour from the 1982 movie

1 Like