How to fix your character that can't resurrect

This isn’t too common, but you may experience this after an event boss fight. If you should you find yourself in a situation where you can’t resurrect your character, you can use the command “/reset” in your chat window. This should let you use the resurrect button.

If you can’t get this to work, then a GM should be able to fix this for you through a petition.

3 Likes

Seem to be having this exact issue-Character is dead and not able to return to interact with body, not able to reach it, have tried /reset in chat but nothing happens :frowning: any advice? or just
contact a GM about it ?

You can’t reset while you’re in Anima form (read: dead). If you can’t find your way back to your body or any of the Anima Wells on the map, you can use the meet up command (right click on their name in chat or the friends window) on another character (ask in General chat or #Sanctuary if you don’t have any friends online), that will take you directly to their nearest Anima Well*, where you should be able to resurrect.

(* Note that this will not work if the other character is in a restricted/solo instance or an adventure zone that you haven’t unlocked yet. Agartha is always a safe bet.)

2 Likes

Okay, got it, thank you much for the tip-I thought the /reset would return my sprit to the anima well, will keep in mind if it happens again to me-not much info on the interwebs on what to do if dead in game and not able to get back to carcass.