How to Get the Epic feat for Royal Armour Set?

As a Early Access buyer, I do have access to the basic Royal armour set. But I couldn’t find a way to craft the Epic version of it.

I checked the Admin Panel and the Wiki page, the Epic Royal set does exist. So I wonder, was a method of accessing it been implanted to the game or those were just some place holders and you just can’t access those in a normal playthrough?

I don’t have it but isn’t it like all the rest and in the improved armor bench selections?

Not in the improved armor bench. But thank you for the tip!

u need to have unlocked the exile epics feat in ur features… then u can do it in the top tier benches (not tried in improved armourer but should work) pay attention cause crafter affects the armour stats

2 Likes

After having unlocked Exile Epics you need to craft the royal armor in a T3 armorer bench, it cannot be done in the improved armorer bench for some reason :slight_smile:

1 Like

That might be a bug, I think.

Yes it may be a bug, but it has been this way since the T3 benches were released in update 2.1(october 2020), so I guess it is pretty low on their list :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! I only have improved tier bench atm.

They’ve actually been pretty good about bugs that are actually reported properly as bugs or even in the Testlive threads. I know I mentioned that the large campfire for cooking had clipping issues with ceiling and foundation tiles and suddenly it was fixed in a patch or 2.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.