How to "react" to posts on the forum?

Under badges I see one for “reacting to a post”. Outside of liking something, I haven’t noticed any option to “react” to someone’s post.

If anyone can guide me on this journey that would be fabulous and then I will poof this post so as not to muddy the forum waters.

Thanks!

1 Like

As far as I can tell, the Discourse Reactions plugin is not enabled on Funcom forums, so there’s no way to get that badge.

2 Likes

Ah got it, the forever elusive and unobtainable badge. Thank you CodeMage.

2 Likes

I always wanted spynosaur superstar, but I hate pineapple pizza, so it is forever out of reach…

2 Likes

@darthphysicist
You know I went to army!!!
We were eating a black meat for lunch, we used to call it godzila :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:. Cooks were taking out of freezer and cutting it on the carpenters long electric saw :grimacing::confounded:. A pineapple pizza wouldn’t hurt me :pineapple::pizza: after this :joy:. Actually it would be delicious :yum: in front of this abomination…
Wait…
Wrong thread :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.
I bet you would eat 10 pizzas from happiness if @Spynosaur_Nicole granted you this reward.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.