Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Bug & Performance
Server type: PvP
Region: South American
So, there is a huge issue on our server that we initially thought to be only for us in the clan, but bypasser have encountered the issue.
Whenever we get to one of our main bases at 6G, things simply stop loading around and half of the base (including doors, walls, thralls, pets, etc…) just stops rendering and loading. Standing there for hours does not help at all. It seems to be related to the area (The Sinkhole Area, above Thugra’s Stand) and that starts happening and walking around the map does not help as it feels like the game is still trying to load that and doesn’t load anything.
The only thing I have managed to do thus far was to get away from that base. However, it’s a very important base for our clan and our strategies, so it’s very used.
This is the work around to at least play the game (using the base itself has proven to be impossible at least for now):
- Walk away from it and find a Map Room (luckily there is one right next to the Sinkhole)
- If the Map Room doesn’t load, log out and log back in. It should render it.
- Make your way to another Obelisc. You will be teleported, but in your game, you will still be in the desert.
- Log out and log back in. That will show your REAL location/position, which is near the Obelisc you went to.
- Play around but not on that base.
This is not the first time it has happened to me and it has also happened at least twice for two other clan members and for two other “random” players that were walking around.
Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
- Join the server (Official #1986)
- Get to the Sinkhole Obelisc)
- Walk towards our base