Human thralls dont work

Online official
PVP
America
@Ignasi

1. Human thralls don’t work 80% of the time over 2 months of evaluation. on my server. (guarding and following)
  2. If you equip different weapons for thralls, they become teleporting poltergeists until the daily server reset. (follows you by teleportation and does nothing - 100% nothing)

–As a solo player on a pvp server, When my fighter thralls, named thralls, archer thralls, all human thralls, DON’T WORK and they just run around and do nothing (following and guarding), it REALLY makes farming mats like elephant hide extremely hard, as I’m in encumbrance mode, relying on my named fighters, and 90% of the time they never draw their weapon. This has been happening for 2 months and I thought it was a known issue. please fix this issue is crucial to gameplay to be able to have a companion other than an animal. NO ONE LIKES RUNNING FOR HOURS BECAUSE OF BUG RELATED DEATHS. it’s gets, REALLY annoying.

Thank you for you consideration,

Val

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Make a human thrall follow you. - go fight mammoths.

2. Make a human thrall guard near enemies. 50% they wont attk or even draw weapon.

3. guard archer thralls and watch them stand idle or displace and become glitched. 12/16 archers = glitched and dont attk while guarding in my base.

4. give any thrall that is not an archer a bow, breaks the thrall until server reset.

5. give an archer thrall a different weapon that what it started with? or a shield? breaks the thrall until server reset.

1 Like

Archer Thralls being bugged is fixed on testlive.

Thralls not attacking large targets like Mammoths is fixed on testlive.

All Thralls are reported to be much more engaged when fighting on testlive.

Testlive is currently scheduled for release for sometime this week.

Hope that helps.

1 Like

Hey there @Valskyrie

As @Multigun points out, we’re aware of these issues and we fixed most of those problems on Testlive and internally. We aim to release them live soon :slight_smile:
Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks, unfortunately I have to open a ticket for a more serious issue now…

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.