I can damage my own followers on PVE-C

Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE-Conflict
Region: US

My attacks can damage my own followers on a PVE-C server, during PVP hours, if they’re following me.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Connect to a PVE-C server during the PVP hours.
  2. Order a follower to follow you.
  3. Attack the follower.
  4. Observe that the attack lowers your follower’s health and possibly applies effects like bleed or poison, depending on the weapon you’re using.
3 Likes

Same here , also if my follower is set on attack everything he tries to aggro on other players, during pvp hours, ( PVE-C )

I don’t know if those changes are intended or not though !

Code, I don’t know if this effect has increased over time or not, since I do not play officials or PvP/C servers, but wasn’t this the reason they implemented the short sword?

I vaguely remember notice of that in one of the devstreams.

I’m certainly not saying this is not a bug, but perhaps a temporary workaround?

Regards

jim

The short swords were added when the Blood & Sand DLC came out. I’ve been playing on PVE-C long before that, using all sorts of weapons around my followers, and up until this week I have never caused any damage to them.

It’s not just about the effect being increased, because even if I caused them the smallest possible unit of damage, their health bar would pop up. It never did. Last night it did.

If I had to speculate, I would say that this might be related to the following bug report:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.