I can't hold any button in game

Game mode: [Enter game mode here: (Online private]
Type of issue: [Bug]
Server type: [PvE]
Region: [AMERICA]

[Describe the bug here]
I can not hold buttons like E, R, shift. When holds E (for example) to interact with a thrall or object, the menu is hidden like if I’m not holding it. Its very annoying to building and interact with thralls with this issue.

I try to reload, to reinstall the game and check the files, try another server, but don’t work and it still like this since last wednesday. :frowning:

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. I put the cursor in a Thrall or any object;
  2. I hold E to show menu to interact
  3. The menu shows and dissapear immediatly, like if I’m not holding it.
  4. The same happens with R, Shift, any button.

My first thought is that your keyboard has gone wonky. Mine will do that once in great while. Usually some keys stop working so I can no longer type “r” or something like that. Usually if I reach around the back of the computer and unplug the keyboard and plug it back it in that will fix it.

1 Like

Hey @MMati

Do you have any mods installed in your game? If so, does this issue also happen when you disable them?

2 Likes

You’re great! It was just this. :joy: Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.