I cant log in due to bug. Am i going to lose everything?

I cant load into any server. My base and all my stuffs are not being refreshed. Does this mean fc has ruined ce for me?

No, it means due to some (very likely) local problem you will lose your base tho.

Did you choose a server with high ping?
Did you mess up your CE installation?
Have you tried to fix your CE installation?
Are you just here to troll the community? (with a name like “makeitbetter” that’s a strong possibility IMO!)

How long has it been since your last login?

Are you getting an error message of any kind?

It loads sometimes, but immediately quits to main menu. On quitting i get, cannot connect to server msg. Monday was my last successful load where i could stay on and move around.

Had conan installed for roughly 3 years. On xbox. The only recent change was rate adjustments to celebrate the day fc cursed xbox.

Why are the players that want fc to produce a functioning product, trolls? How does that connect?

Also, you jumped right into the possibility that the error was on my end. Well, ping is not functioning as a display in server list, it states the character you have leveled to 60 is a lvl 12 on the server list, listing shows inaccurate information, or none at all. You cant accept that fc could do something wrong? There is little point to take that stance anymore, CoA are nolonger a thing, i seen to that!

Did you file a bug report?

I have. Others have also. The xbox side of this forum is nothing but bug reports. There is no other community to speak of. We get ignored, mostly.

Decay timer active, people cant log. The only changes i know of were to rates, up to2x then back. Now stability loss, character loss, unable to log seem to be the most popular reports. Its like nothing works as intended for xbox and fc chooses to let it continue as is…slinging dlc the whole way…

The last dlc was awhile ago. At one point and it may still be the case, there was a special team dedicated entirely to xbox. The difficulty is in the port to xbox. FC doesnt have 100% visibility into that so it takes longer. If you filed a report that’s all you can do. They are undoubtedly working it.

Xbox has been like this since IoS. If they are working on it, it is a very long process.

The special team was to get a stability patch released. They ruined it with lag over a year ago to fix the crashes. Traded one problem for another…its almost S.O.P. at fc. Then ignore it and fefuse comment.

If they changed so much that it nolonger runs as intended on the older console, then why are they still allowed to sell it for those consoles? FC wont say a word about it. If they admit the game nolonger runs on older gen machines they wont be allowed to trick people into buying it.

No one is tricking anyone.

What would you define it as? Sell a product that cannot perform as intended, as sold, as advertised, and ignore the fact. Create additional content while allowing current content to remain broken.

Whats that called?

Game development. :angel:

“Development” conjures notions of progress. Whats the opppsite of progress?

Playing games on an XboX?

Weird that all xbox games dont fall apart then…

But that wasn’t my joke… :stuck_out_tongue:

I know… start a poll and ask XBox players if they are:

A. Very Satisfied With Conan Exiles.
B. Satisfied With Conan Exiles.
C. Somewhat Satisfied With Conan Exiles.
D. Somewhat Unsatisfied With Conan Exiles.
E. Unsatisfied With Conan Exiles.
F. Very Unsatisfied With Conan Exiles.

And then gauge yourself within the results you get.

Sorry, idk it was a joke. There wasnt a fc logo on it…

Giggle, giggle. Just directed to zendesk for my bug report. All those bugs reported through the forum the regular way have been remarked and recorded. Passed on to the dev team. My report needs to be less public i guess…Honestly, Mayra just deleted my bug report about performance and linked me to zendesk with the tos for reporting a player. The actual problem was just ignored and hidden. I was directed to a link that handles bans…you are probably right tho, they are undoubtedly working to fix this problem they actively ignore. Yeah, guess ill just keep waiting for that patch…

Here, I did it for you…

1 Like

Thats great! Be even better if there was any community left to vote…

1 Like