I dont run with NewBloodWarrior

I need people really badly this man with a lot of power named Negan is gonna wipe me and I don’t have any people to help me. I would appreciate any one who comes to assist me.

4 Likes

you want help m8 but u never gave a server number or what the full story is but i have heard of the negan guy before i used to play conan on ps4 and pc and on xbox and ive heard nothing but negative things about this douche bag i hope u get the help u need i will share ur post out

2 Likes

Oh boy here it goes hahahahahahaha Negan is going to see this you know hahah and he will find you XD

4 Likes

oi it is u from the tube right you wiped me on psn before and i saw your posts on forum and agree with what ur saying but why do yu side with negan he is been said to be an absolute c**k bag and i expected more from u but i mean i dont no your ties with him mate oi @Agdeadspace what is your id on the server because i am on it right now

1 Like

I will try to send this post to my mates and see if they want to come over is he the brotherhood clan i have heard about those guys too for being ducks to other noobs m8 yu might need to just change servers if its too much to handle alot of people on here like negan think they r good but rely on other players for help rather than being good at it temself

1 Like

It is not the Brotherhood they are good people they helped me a lot this is just Negan

what clan is negay in

Im not sure,but I am scared because it sounded like he was gonna bring his boys over

1 Like

who r his boys

Goku,Pyg others I am not sure

never heared of them m8 they must not be very good

I don’t have people to fight wars like that. It is just me and one more

is he the type of person to zerg since he dont have skill

If he finds this forum I am dead most likely

why is this m8 arent they already going 2 wipe u i am condused r u trying to b anonymous

I am not sure if it was a bluff or not so I don’t want to take any chances.

oi on anarchy r they not getting pieced up by jimbob and scopez what time do thy hv to wipe new players other than being penis heads

Is he running around with Lucille?

3 Likes

Not Sure

what do you need mate do u need me and some ppl to come fight negan or do u want ppl to recruit 4 killing negan and then run wit u

1 Like