I dont run with NewBloodWarrior

and i am sure he already nos about this forum by now reaper probably told him already

Both honestly. I would like some people to thicken the clans numbers, but also looking for some active groups I could possibly join who are serious about the game and don’t leave on me after one day.

giv it time mate. r u butt monkeys or demon dogs from tthe jungle base or wat i see 3 clans at this moment right this time who are new and need help and alot of people r saying you and the guy named khahnji r toxic one of my mates came from that server and send my screen shots u r going to need to so some major recruiting and get ppl to back u up on negay but i want to wipe tis khahnji person he is toxic but u seem cool

Who are you ???

something is approaching all i can say

Can you put that something into more detail please
You scare me.

that is a hint to my clan name mate

Are you approaching me ???

only if you are going to save khanhji perpl mate we can handle negay easy we had our buddies over there looking for him with our 20 man the other day we r not scared of her

I will tell kanji to chill out
on he seems to not understand his place, but I will make sure he understands

we r the tru alfa mate reaper is just a decoy i assure we will deal with him and negay soon not afraid of negay or raper

You looking for a new addition ? /:slight_smile:

we would but we already hv 34 persons

I see ): well good luck I will keep you informed if he comes to wipe me

beware of broterhood to they r two faced and raid noobs and tht is another purpose we r here and raper has a vid assisting brotherhood with the Pyg guy you say earlier so he must b helping them wipe u 2

I am good friends with The Brotherhood now they are nice to me. They kicked the guy who raided all the noobs from there clan recently

i nver got my things bk so nah m8 i will b sure to take them off reaper lolz i hv been wanting to fight him again hv goten alot better back then from psn not noob no more

Who even are you homie didn’t I wipe you before?hahahaha anything you bring will be nothing but insects compared to me. Bud I can fart and you would disappear from the face of the Conan server I am on. Chillax name dropping me

2 Likes

bring it i will be on line tomrw n i will fight u at brim kkkk

I am not scared of Negan I am scared of the number of people he has if It was one on one I would smash him, but if it was 1 v 10 I would get smashed.