I have returned

To quote Sheriff Bannerman, “Well hey!”

Seems I’ve been away from this game for a longer time than I recall but I decided to return and give it a go and brought a brand new friend with me.

I’ve read the Raid Rebalance and What Changed threads, and I’m plugged into Discord but I guess the big question is what do I need to know now? My friend and I have done Dawning of an Endless Night and about to move to the next zone once we’ve completed all the other sides etc.

I’ve forgotten most of the terminology of the game. Is there a good glossary around? It seems to have its own language as do many semi-closed environments, but it’s not always easy for new (or forgetful) folks to pick it up.

What else have I missed?

Cheers, it’s good to be back!

3 Likes

There’s not really a glossary of terms anywhere. The Wiki, as always, is woefully under developed. TSWDB doesn’t really have any kind of glossary or index as such. But it’s useful nonetheless. Just hang out in #Sanctuary and the Discord and you’ll pick it up.

2 Likes

Thanks. That’s useful. I’ve cast an eye over the Wiki… it’s not exhaustive I’d agree but I’ve found something of use.

I’m in the Discord channel. I’m guessing #Sanctuary is a channel in game?

Hello and welcome back. Enjoy :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks very much! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes it is.