After returning from quite a break I have some basic questions on current meta and mechanics. Hope somebody feels like giving me some quick infos.
- are attributes still tied to armor? (+ x strength on some armors, + y agility on others etc) or did they remove this with another system
- what armors do you encounter most in PvP (I left about 1 month or two after black legion nerf)
- is spear still meta?
- did other weapons receive significant buffs to now be viable?
- is archery still a joke?
- are explosive jars still the only useful way to raid or have there been introduced alternatives?
- is target lock-on disabled on most servers? (recently encountered some that do so)
- is the axe-leap-attack (while having a shield) animation still buggable (you know, the trick in which you don’t do the animation on the enemy’s screen and suddenly float to him quite unpredictably)
- are high agility builds still the go-to?
- how much did they improve thralls (reaction time, behavior, viability in combat, etc)
- are bosses still way too easy? (talking about farming keys for legendaries)
- are legendaries repairable (is the t4 thrall now obtainable through the purge or does he still not show up)
I guess that’s it for the start, thanks for the answers.