I know there’s lots of problems but some of us can’t even play. Give us something devs

Game mode: Singleplayer]
Problem: [Crash | Bug
Region: USA

So I was building my base in single player. I went to rearrange my load out wheel when the game locked up forcing me to shut the PlayStation off. I haven’t been able to get back on ever since. I start the game up it starts loading like normal when just before I’m about to get in I get a PlayStation error code. This happens every time and I’ve yet to see a dev even acknowledge the issue. I know there’s annoying issues like lag and frame rate but people in my situation can’t even get on.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

Hi, go in to your game save and try just eraseing game save settings first, if that doesn’t work, you probly have to erase game save, did you have Admin active?

Yes I had admin active. I was building a huge base converting an entire island into a castle. I had literally just finished decorating it and went to put my weapons back in my loadout when it froze.

Try to put things in chests, and before you start playing, or building exit the game and restart,i noticed playing with Admin active too long crashes the game :slight_smile:

I’ll keep that in mind and I’ll try your suggestion when I get home. Thanks

Before i forget if you have to start a new game, make sure you erase both the game save and the game save settings, it will create less problems for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

I really want the parity patch for PS4

Tried deleting settings and no change. Still can’t connect. The lack of communication from the dev team has me irate though. I’m at 3 days unable to connect and not a freaking word from anybody

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.