I literally joined the forums with the main purpose of sharing this abomination

9 Likes

10 Likes

Ahhhh :relieved: this is nice… thanks for the soothing track. The right mood changer while washing off the blood of your enemies.

7 Likes

I’m still waiting…
Bashing Head

9 Likes

The food looks good but the desk is giving me a headache. Will check back tomorrow.

7 Likes

abominatin

18 Likes

8 Likes

My back tattoo will probably be finished before OP gets around to revealing the mysterious abomination.

8 Likes

wolfmounteso
While we wait… can I have Wolf Mount in Conan Exiles?

14 Likes

2021-10-22 21_55_41-Window

11 Likes

You know its a picture of pineapple pizza right?

10 Likes

thank you @AndyB the night was very appeased…
meditate with Conan, i will really believe that is the real purpose of this game …:rofl:
it reminds me of a memorable evening in PvP, where nothing happened …:thinking: absolutely nothing … :joy:

6 Likes

This is all funny. lol

8 Likes

I remember the time when…uhmm…wait no, I don’t remember anything.

8 Likes

Two days without a crossover abomination… time to make our own:

21 Likes

Something that disgusting has no right to look so delicious.

9 Likes

@Tephra
In Greece we make sweet pickles. We cal them spoon sweets. We make sweet tomato, cucumber, green small pumpkins, lemon etc…
It is a very old technique, grandma home made sweet.
Believe me, if you ever eat just one piece, you will steal the jar.
I remember in our islands, when I was a child, we had few sweets, but every time we were visiting a house, either we would be treated home made lemonade with vanilla on a spoon sunked in a glass of water (submarine), or a crystal carved small plate with the spoon sweat. These days, that we really didn’t have a lot, believe me, we had everything.

7 Likes

When I was a kid they’d welcome me into their house, provisionally. I remember being served peanut butter and mustard sandwiches, and loving it.

6 Likes

In grease i make bacon, mmmmm now i want bacon……:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

Interestingly, I would like to taste a chocolate-covered dill pickle. The sweet and the sour together might work.
https://www.wbrc.com/resizer/9CzQRhf3LHMVhvHvHCUIiAzKNAU=/1200x600/arc-anglerfish-arc2-prod-raycom.s3.amazonaws.com/public/CSDHJ6M4SZESPIVQJQLR4YB6JA.png
It’s a real thing. I thought it was just a meme…

6 Likes