I literally joined the forums with the main purpose of sharing this abomination

Still waiting in hopeful(?) anticipation for phoenixcommand to return with said abomination.

12 Likes

@Fia No my dear, I just enjoy this relaxing post, even if the op brings something it will matter nothing for me. I really enjoyed the idea that in a post staff and players really had fun and that’s what I am keeping from this post. We should do it more often.

11 Likes

I am completely onboard with you! It’s been fun to read.

10 Likes

Does anyone recall the pirate outfit thread?

10 Likes

I will never forget until the pirate hat doesn’t cut my hair off. :rage:

6 Likes

Et tu, brute?

6 Likes

Put some sugar then, dark chocolate and cream cheese, to create a cheese pizza cake :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Still no abomination? I am disappoint.

3 Likes

talking about abominations , the one who lives in sewers has flying abominated ground in that dungeon in some places :smiley:

2 Likes

This thread IS the abomination.

It has taken life on its own and grown and mutated into something unrecognizeable.

And it’s pulling more and more people in.

10 Likes

The black hole of the CE forums.

6 Likes

11 Likes

lol

17 Likes

Still no update? This thread is literally dying.

10 Likes

phoenixcommand hasn’t been on the forums for over four days and has a total read time of <1 minute, so they clearly have not seen what sort of abomination they inadvertently created.

6 Likes

point-hehe1

8 Likes

I just enjoyed, like in a previous post, the relaxed atmosphere here. Staff and members had fun. I really missed the weekly posts of @Spynosaur_Nicole. I think it would be lovely to have a real general discussion thread every week so we can do jokes to each other. The forum has a lot of aggressive posts that some times brings frustration to wonderful members and employees. I wish…

8 Likes

9 Likes

L337 kerstermurzing with Erb or Nergerll

8 Likes

Is that Till Lindemann?

14 Likes