Idea for the storm

Less demons spawn per player, buffed demon damage with more ranged demon units in the mix. Keep the spawn count high enough to be a challenge.

Thoughts?

Hey Zyshroom,

I have moved this thread to the Isle of Siptah subforum, as it provides feedback on the Isle of Siptah DLC. The thread will be seen regardless.

1 Like

No worries.

1 Like

That would make sense if we are supposed to fight in the storm on foot, but if they have other ideas, like building in it, we’ll have to see where that goes.

It’s still unclear what gameplay style they intend for players who are serious about farming the storm.

Also there is still content that we haven’t gotten, for example the tower itself. I assume that probably has some tie-in to fighting in the storm as well. Basically, if they allow building in the storm without monsters one shotting blocks, everything changes.

This would be too weak to fight with a base outfitted with thralls, but would make sense for solo play. Again, depends on developer’s vision on what they intend the style of play to be like.

Right now we don’t know what that is.

1 Like

I agree.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.