Platform: Steam
Issue Type: Other
Game Mode: Single Player (All)
Server Type: N/A
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: N/A
Mods: N/A

Bug Description:

The temperature resistance icons for “Cooling Down” and “Warming Up” items like Berry Juice and Spiced Tea are identical, they both show 1 bar of heat resistance (orange sun). This is very confusing when trying to survive in extreme heat or cold.

Bug Reproduction:

Select a crafting station that crafts Berry Juice, Spiced Tea and/or any other temperature changing consumable, or place these beverages in your inventory. Notice the temperature resistance icons are the same for both temperature effects.

Purified Water also has the orange sun icon (for warming up) when it’s a cooling item.

From my understanding that is actually accurate. I believe the orange sun icon is for heat resistance, so it is supposed to be for cooling down items. Blue snowflake items are cold resistance/warming up? They should really clarify this better, along with other aspects of the game, way too much of it relies on online research, why not have intuitive UI/gameplay? Currently all beverages have the same orange sun icon as far as I can tell, regardless of warming up or cooling down.

This is like the old classic DiabloII, where you need to check the rune word and its base material online every 5 minutes.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.