Infinite loading single-player

Game mode: Single-player
Type of issue: | Bug |
Server type: | PvE]
Region: EU

When i try to start a game in single player i get stuck on loading screen,but when i go online it runs just fine! what coul be the problem?

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

are you using mods?
have you logged into a server using mods?

the mod list for online and offline are in two different places.

It looks to me like a mod is stopping the game from loading.

conan exiles / conansandsox / mods look for a file called modlist.txt
this file tells the game what mods to load. rename or move this file. to check if that is the problem.
if it is you can open the file in note pad and remove the mods one at a time until you find the one stopping the game from loading.

the online version is in the sandbox folder, and is called servermodlist.txt
do the same as above, except you can’t edit it, and still play on the moded server.

hi,im not using any mods only 4 dlc i bought from steam! and i dont see any of those txt. files!

Hello @Sirpoison, welcome to the community!

Did you have a previous save or is this the first time you’re trying to play in the singleplayer mode?

1 Like

Can you start a new offline game?
in the folder Conan Exiles / ConanSandBox / Saved, you should see a file called game.db and game_backup#.db these are your single player game and back ups. if you put them in a zip folder
you can start a new game, but still go back to the old one. by returning them to the saves folder.

If a new game works, it could be a error in the savegame, you could then try renaming each backup file to game.db one at a time to see if an older save works.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.