INVENTORY CRASH - I Press I and the game crashes

Game mode: (Online official )
Type of issue: Crash | Bug
Server type: PvE-Conflict
Region: LATAN

[The games CRASHES and show up a message to verify the file integrity of the game, I have already proceed with this but the crash persist. Please verify, here a screenshot.]

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

Before you verified the files, did you fully exclude it from all security software on your computer so that the AV/Anti-Malware won’t lock or alter the files?

Hey there @tyriel

Are you subscribed to any mods or have you been in the past?

1 Like

No, I have not - Actually I have seldom played, so I am thinking of removing the game and setup it again to see if it works.

Also Steam had some issues these last days. Creating crashes, or not creating session for singleplayer. May or may not be related to your issue, just to keep in mind, sometime these bugs vanish after a day, so let’s hope. :wink:

And like said above, check anti-vire and co, firewall and all, and there should be no reason you can’t start the game after a fileverification.
But Steam is currently a beast. :wink:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.