Invisible players?

Game mode: Online Official
Type of issue: Bug/Exploit?
Server type PvP
Region: 1129

Yesterday we were at war with a clan on our server, they were 3-4 people, but they were invisible to us.
We were 4 people from my clan involved on defence of our base while the enemy clan summoned two gods on us, and after the gods had expiered they kept running around us planting explosives everywhere around our base. but we could not see them at all. we could hear them around us, close to us, above us and everywhere but couldnt do anything about it. once every now and then one of them would appear and we maniged to kill. but they came back over and over and went invisible again.

I have experianced this with the same clan a couple days ago when i was scouting their base. i was right outside their base and two of them just suddenly appeared right next to me with their weapons drawn on me. literally just popped up next to me.

Today this happened to a clan mate of mine aswell. i was running out of my base and suddenly i see a greater sabertooth coming twoards me, but i coulndt see my clanmate at all. i could collide with her, and hear her. but i could not see or attack her in any way.

This is a gamebreaking bug in my opinion as fighting someone invisible is impossible.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.