Is anyone having trouble killing bosses after HP Update of 4000?

Is this bug or just Low level?
I am level 30 & took my Hyrkanian Bow to the boss crocodile, And used all my 350 Iron Arrows. (Yes seriously 350 arrows, i counted)
The point is that, The boss crocodile only lost 1 millimeters of it’s health,
I do not think that is normal. Only 1mm is def not normal,
I have resetted the server and still the same problem.
Did you guys not say that a week ago you have resetted the HP of a lot of bosses to 4000?
ow yea and i hitted several times with my metal Twohanded sword around 30 times… still around 3950 HP…
Normal?

Game mode: online same stats as official | multiplayer
Problem: | Bug |

I haven’t noticed a change, been soloing most of the bosses fine, seems to be a bug on your end.

I didn’t try any bosses yet but, my suggestion would be to wait till you’re 60 for them. Unless you just want a challenging fight. You can’t unlock the chests till 60 anyways.

i am talking about the Croc at the starting spawn river in the middle, Just underneeth left river going north
Just at that Upside down Letter “T”

The monster crocodile just has a lot of health. That, and bows are absolutely terrible.
Get some daggers and stack bleed on him. He’ll drop before too long.

The bosses have a huge amount of health. It is nearly impossible to kill them at level 30. also you have to be level 60 to open the boss boxes. So I think it’s intended.

The monster croc has either way more HP or way more armor than most other world bosses though. I killed him at level 12 with stone daggers but it did take a long time. I think the stacking bleed helped a lot.

But yeah the ones that drop keys are probably designed for level 60s. Though some are incredibly easy even at low levels, like the sand reaper queen.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.