Is it possible to have reliable game playability on Conan Exiles?

But when you’re running one minute and walking the next because of over encumberment when nothing is in your inventory. Then something is broken. And needs fixing.

Its possible to play reliably on pc and xbox, knowing the workaround for the online server loading.

Thrall limit is the answer because the feeding system introduced more processing for the server and more bugs.

I don’t think that’d be all that useful, or even possible. As a general rule, it’s better to post every issue as a separate bug report.

4 Likes

I see that as being overlooked. They are going to pay more attention to a flooded post than one with 5 or 6 views. But ty for your comment.

I have not experienced a single one of your issues yet, however I am on PS4. I get a decent amount of lag and the occasional crash but it’s mostly stable and bug free for me.

2 Likes

I need to get my facts straight before I set you on fire:

Are you playing singleplayer with mods, on a Raspberry Pi?
Are you playing multiplayer on an unofficial server?

Because I’ve over 1600 hours on CE, and I’ve never had the issues you have. From my vast experience on playing games, most of those issues you encounter are memory allocation/RAM capacity and system bandwidth issues - When your PC can’t handle the amount of calculations happening on your scene at the same time.

Keep in mind that the area you built your base doesn’t “occlusion cull” anything (i.e. offload visual things from the graphics card when you can’t see them) Your PC is rendering 1 quarter of the map at that height, with 4 levels of 500 tiles each… Things are gonna start going wrong.

1 Like

PS4 pro on Official 3502. PVE. Also find the same issues on my own PVE Server. Primals Open Community Sepemeru. So its not isolated to only one server. I’ve also tested this on several other servers.

You see that as being overlooked? Yet you think the developers are going to scour one long thread sifting through all the extraneous posts to find each of your apparent problems?

That isn’t how this works. I guarantee you your little project here will be ignored by the developers. At best you will get asked to create a separate topic for each of your issues, as has been done in many other threads where people attempt to make multiple reports in one thread.

1 Like

My next question would be. How does a thrall cap help with thralls being left behind by clans no longer playing? We have several hundred thralls on official 3502 abandoned. Doesn’t this cause server lag also?

With this many issues I’d have several posts and I’m sorry but I’m not about to spend my whole day replying and looking up that many posts. We as customers are being kind enough to find the problems their qc should have caught upon release. I don’t get paid to do this. I am only trying to help get the problems fixed. And i will continue to post its problems right here. Ty for your comment.

Which of course is fine.

Known problem, well-reported and will be patched.

One is a Lemurian and the other is Stygian. As you move up the map, societies have higher HP values than others farther south. This will be even more prevalent in the new thrall update, so I’d get familiar with these cultural differences.

You are wearing unmodified heavy armor, and a lot of your attribute points have been spent on Agility and Vitality. Depending on what’s loaded on your hotbar and what you might equip, sure, you could easily toggle in and out of overburdened. Maybe you should make this into a “help me with some pointers” thread.

I’m sorry but no.

When you do it this way, you, the OP lose credibility because you have failed to research, and have posted several easily-treated issues within one long thread. Bug reports should be concise and encompass few issues, if not just one issue.

1 Like

This clan left in September

These thralls belonged to a friend who left in July

A thrall cap won’t fix the problem of immortal thralls. You have to clear them from the world whichs means you have to work.

Games like Path of exiles and Diablo will always stand above Conan because they release quality content. They are big buck industries that will always have returned customers. Thus Grinding Gears Gaming announcements for Path of Exiles 2 and Blizzards announcements of Diablo 4. At this rate with bugs and problems being as they are and the lack of improvements. Funcom will always be a B class gaming industry to others in all platforms. As a buisness owner i pride myself on returning customers. I would shut my doors and quit my industry if i had to rely on customers to tell me how to do my job. Credibility lies in the creator to strive to be the best. So apparently i succeeded where they have failed.

I have had 301 views to this thread. Which means it has caught some pretty good attention. Ty to everyone for your likes and comments. I will continue to post problems here as i find them. And i encourage others to do the same. Don’t get hassled or bullied away from believing in your posts. Together we can make a difference. Or we can all quit playing and boycott Funcom games and let them learn from their failures. I personally would rather keep playing and see an improvement. But eventually all things must come to an end.

As these games come out people will leave as though they aren’t already due to the performance issues. But as they do the market for Funcom will plumit more than it is now.

Believe me i research more than you know. I know when the big guy is getting over on the small guy with crappy mechanics lack of maintenance but descent graphics while using nudity to appeal to adults and teens. It’s common sense. I watched and subbed alot of videos before downloading it for free. I supported the game by purchasing both season passes the ridde of steel dlc and renting my own server. I do enjoy the game. But in its current state i would not recommend investing in it. Too many issues both with consumer and performance. But a lot of them can be fixed if they aren’t to lazy or to busy producing more game breaking content so they can make more money. For instance. 100 thrall clan leaves. Building deteriorates but thralls remain. How is this any different? Truth is Funcom needs to make itself present within the game for it to understand the issues. Not everyone runs high end systems. But during the live dev stream of debauchery. He had trouble snapping pieces. He said thats unfortunate. How do you think it is on low end? Find out. Take the time to join a random server and find out. It maybe g portals fault. But at least you done your research. Just asking for them to research listen and do their jobs thats all. After all it’s not rocket science.