Is it possible to see the temperature of a thrall?

Game mode: Single-player
Type of issue: Not really sure ?
Server type : PvE
Region: My game room

I had a T4 bearer in heavy armor (do not remember what kind) following me in the sulfur pits near Rotbranch (NE of Sepermeru) and the sucker just keeled over. No enemies anywhere so I assume it was a temperature issue. A fever?

So my question is about the ability to tell if a thrall is running too hot or too cold, not wanting to lose any more.

Is there some way of seeing that ?

1 Like

No, and they don’t care about temperature.

But gaz yes, so it’s possible that some toxic gaz killed your thrall. You may make them wear a sandstorm mask when doing such excursion, or also while using orbs or poison arrows.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply, and you are correct, but he was wearing the sandstorm mask. We had worked three quarters of the way around the deepest pit. Perhaps 10 minutes?

Without the mask he would have been long dead. Most of my melee thralls have a mask on.

Now, if I could only remember to wear mine and stop killing myself :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

@Vattende

On second thought, I forgot the pack takes up the same slot. It was several weeks ago and you may have nailed it.

I bet I replaced his mask with the pack :roll_eyes:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.