Is that a Banable building spot

I want to build a base in the small caves at H8 on the map and i heared from some players that this place is a banable building spot but i cant find any rule that i break when i build there. It is the Cave behind the withe Tiger Boss at the Boundary Spillway.

Its a popular building spot, I think if you dont overbuild and wont block the white tiger or the legendary chest youre possibly safe, on the server I play that place usually has a base.

5 Likes

ok thank you :slight_smile:

I’ve seen a base built there on some official server. We’ve even destroyed it with explosives because it blocked a path we wanted to use (it was a PVP server). Just leave a passage for other players to go North and I think it’ll be OK.

1 Like

As @Immortalowl has said in their reply, do not over build (plenty of room in there by the way), do not block either the White Tiger or Legendary chest spawns, and all should be fine.

If anybody, in game, questions your building spot, don’t reply to them but take screen grabs of your base and come back to the forums. The vast majority of people on here want to help, and will offer advice to make sure you stay within the confines of the game.

3 Likes

ok thank u all for the help :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.