Is the sinkhole dragon lost, or did I block him off?

I can’t seem to find him, having cleared the sand and the second floor. Not even a piece of a tail left.

I do have several foundation pieces near the edge opposite from the obelisk and am wondering if I have eliminated his spawn point.

Any help or advice will be appreciated :slight_smile:

Regards

jim

Online or Private game?

If he’s not there, then ya. Probably land claim.

2 Likes

Thank you, I forgot to specify this is on a privately owned server at a friend’s house. I am not admin.

I do not have the same setup in solo, and was able to find and kill him there, but that was months ago and now I only use solo to gather Wiki data.

Regards

jim

Thanks, MG, will remove and try again.

Regards

jim

Hey if its a private server that only a couple of you access, just reduce the land claim to like, .15 or something tiny.

2 Likes

Good idea, but a bit late? Removing the foundations allowed him to spawn and I got a bit stuck while climbing down (no hearts of the hero with me) but with my arrows from above and two on the ground we only had one death. After a bit of climbing practice in solo, I can get him alone without much problem, or be prepared with the hearts.

The only thrall we had remained passive and was of no help at all. Mine decided to remain on the perch and didn’t help at all which was odd because she originally ported to the ground, then back up to me.

All in all, a success, and due to your spawn blocking suggestion. Although, I thought the land claim to be limited horizontally, but not vertically, which would not have done the trick. I may test that lowering of the radius and see what happens.

Thanks, and regards

jim

If u imagine the sinkhole as a clock with the obelisk representing 12, u can build elevators at 2-3 o clock and 9-10 o clock without despawning the dragon…

1 Like

Thanks, Ragnaguard. We actually built them around 12, pretty much directly across from the obelisk, two, actually, one to the sand, the other to the second floor. somewhere around there it landclaimed the dragon out of the spawnpoint. This was the base foundation to the second floor, the one to the sand was just to the right. So somewhere between this point and your instructions is the edge, which would actually be dependant on the land claim radius as Multigun mentioned.

Of course, they are no longer necessary since we now have the hearts of a hero and can remove the corruption when we are in the arena.

Regards

jim

1 Like

So true… there r elevators there in the server I play, the elevators land on 1st floor and arena sands… they make lotus seed gathering easier… :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.