Is there a bug that makes thralls just vanish completely now?

So started rebuilding one of my bases that got hit by 4 gods on an official server. Had a thrall following me went afk in base for 20min came back thrall is gone. Nothing in event log that died since it was in the base with me when I went afk and it’s even gone from the follower list now lol.

It was Spinas the marauder.

rip sword of crom.

Edit: i’m australian so those dates in event log are a day old with it returning home.

2 Likes

There has been an awful lot of posts lately about it. Maybe it’s got something to do with the anti undermesh. Normally when my thralls would sink into the ground or through walls they would tp back. Maybe the new mesh systems are killing them instead of allowing them to return to you?

2 Likes

Super weird it would happen from inside a base though. welp. no more legendary items on thralls for the time being. more annoyed bout the thrall instead of the crom sword and executioner hood though tbh.

spinas with 67 strength and 8k hp. solid to clap some bosses with.

3 Likes

:grimacing::disappointed: ouch man those sort of figures are seriously hard to come by.

I had a horse that just up and disappeared a few weeks ago (pre 2.4). Parked it outside mounds of the dead, went farming for Dal or Berserkers, came back out and it was gone…just gone. I presumed it was at the edge of my render range as I was clearing the camp and a ghost wandered into it or something. since it was not listed on the follower page. But there was also nothing in the event log. Possible that someone in my clan thought it was an abandoned mount and took it and renamed it since I don’t think the event log captures that but everyone swore they weren’t even in the area. I just wrote it off as a fluke.

Hey there,

This issue has been reported numerously recently. Our team is aware and a fix for it is being tested internally at this moment.

4 Likes

very cool! thx for reply

3 Likes

Thanks.

Also the problem that they spawn on wrong plase ex outside the building and so.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.