Is there any chances of getting the Twich Drops for the players who missed the campaign week end?

If this was something from a convention or a one time movie promo or something – Sure. Yeah. I get it, that makes sense. However you’re arguing that they couldn’t have made it much more accessible. They literally had full control over it and could have made accessible to literally everyone in the user base just like they did with their kill count event that ran concurrently. So this argument is totally invalid. They have complete control over this event and all future events.

Except when you literally can include your entire user base because you can. You can’t argue this fact when you literally can include everyone. That’s the problem some of us have with this event. They could have chosen to include us. Funcom/Devs chose not to include us.

2 Likes

…it’s a release promotion. It was a reward for people bringing attention to Siptah. Doesn’t make much sense to make a release promotion available outside of that, now does it?

If you couldn’t find 2 hours in a 24 hour period to log any device you own onto twitch, you have only yourself to blame.

3 Likes

This was a promotion, it was a promotion for the official full launch of Siptah. There was a rhino skin for only early access players for Siptah, that you can’t get now. Should we ask for that too?

That’s my belief, yes. I do not like the time-related digital exclusivity on items in any game.

I get it if it’s paid DLC for the art team or other work like that. If you have a free event and want to time-release the stuff later at some point in the future for those who couldn’t attend, I think that’s far more fair than setting something up that some people cannot attend when you have full control over including everyone.

1 Like

Don’t own a Phone, And Ps4 browser doesn’t handle twitch well, (and I checked, it didn’t count, since browser isnt fulled supported much anymore. )

Aka… nothing to do with watching.

3 Likes

I’m not looking to start a fight, but let me tell you how insulting you’re being to everyone working in medical professions, fire departments, police departments, aviation, cargo, shipping, military, etc.

Not everyone has the time or ability to find time for everything or even come home every night. I understand you might be able to participate and that’s great. Good for you. Show some respect to those who can’t or who actively chose to make this world turn when you’re comfortable in bed at night.

6 Likes

So the purpose of the event was exposure for the game thru streamers, and your suggestion sets up where they don’t get exposure to attract new users. So basically the event was useless for what they wanted, and only omitted some loyal customers who don’t do twitch. Makes sense to me [sic]

3 Likes

Multiple tabs may not work. Now they track how many streams are open in the viewer side so, when one stream ends the next stream may need to be reloaded for the drop timer to count.

20210531_153729

3 Likes

Twitch not to long ago, reworked alot of its data, and banned a fudge ton of “fake users” who were boosting peoples views and counts.

There really trying to crack down on multi viewing and spam.

Considering I work in medicine, have close friends and family who work as first responders and in the military, you can come way down off your high horse.

Honestly, the fit you’re pitching over promotional items being, well, promotional items, is childish.

2 Likes

How do you own a ps4 but not a phone? I’m not having a dig here I’m genuinely confused as to how you work and such in today’s society without a mobile phone?! My 70 yo parents both own phones lol :joy:

I’m Mute, (aka can’t speak) So little reason to shell out 30-50$ for phone plan.

I’ve moved alot between States and Japan, I don’t have alot of real life friends who stayed in contact, most of my friends who did, are all on PSN. Its easiest way to get ahold of me.

4 Likes

Fair enough :+1::+1: must make for a challenging life! Kudos to you!!

I mean, I deployed twice while in the Navy a few years ago and was gone about a year and a half in my first 3-year duty station, so I missed out on a ton, I get it. But that’s life man, can’t get everything. When I got home, it was like entering a new whole world, I had to catch up. Maybe they’ll offer the items down the road, like 6 months from now or something, who knows.

Issue here is that sometimes streamers shut off their stream and it does not just auto take you to a new stream. Could work, might not.

1 Like

Thanks for your service.

And this:

If they come forward and guarantee that, I’d have less of an issue with it. But for you, people like you, and people like me – When they can obviously make a system that would work for all of us then there shouldn’t be any reason to exclude fans of their game who want to earn that content. They have all the power and literally all the reason to do so.

hmmmm why would anyone want to fake thier viewer count?
Could it be based on money? Funny I was told in other threads streamers did it all for love:/

Streamers still need to get paid though. Creating content (regardless of the medium) is a labor love and not some get rich quick scheme. Unfortunately in digital mediums, metrics, numbers, algorithms, and ad revenue are all baked into the cake so you have to play that game or you’ll be suiting up for that 9-5 job that sucks all the creativeness from your soul. Not everyone can be the LeBron of streaming where random ppl are showering hundreds of dollars at you per hour.

1 Like

hi everyone,for some reason i cant claim my drops from twitch into game,i ve linked my account via main menu and it says ok but on twitch it says u need to link again else u cannot claim…i have the same twitch account i didnt do any mistake…pleaze help me

1 Like