Is this a mistake?

Greetings All,
2 Grey Lotus leaves and 5 seeds for all of the Arena?
Checked both floors.
Used torch and found other chests but no more seeds.
Thanks

No, that’s completely normal. If you want more grey lotus leaves and seeds, visit Xalthar’s Refuge, where the Disciples of Sobek live. Also, if you’re looking for grey lotus potions, many NPCs drop them.

2 Likes

There were nothing but mushrooms.
Thanks

There are seeds and flowers in the chests in the Warmaker’s dungeon as well, and I think some in the Wine Cellar.

2 Likes

Sorry, I should’ve been clearer: they should be in chests. As far as I can tell, there are no grey lotus plants to harvest, anywhere at all.

I could be mistaken so I will have to check but I think grey lotus leaves and seeds are also found in small quantities in the Wine Cellar dungeon in random chest.

1 Like

Ok thanks all

Hey All,
Just killed the 3 skull Dragon in the Sinkhole and I only got 1 dragonhorn and no bones.
Again is this right?
Thanks

How did you harvest? Pick?

1 Like

pickaxe will give bones, horns and blood in pretty decent quantities.

2 Likes

Ah ok I used my skinning knife :rage:
I thank your for the help!
Thanks

2 Likes

Greetings All,
Is the Arena the only place to get dragon bones?
Thanks

Most of my cache comes from Purge Dragons. You can also get quite a lot from the Green Dragon in the Unnamed City, and it’s a regular, fixed spawn.

2 Likes

Ok thanks :slightly_smiling_face:
When You said Purge Dragons,what lvl is your purge set at 6?
Thanks Again

You can easily get dragon bones from the dragon hatchlings in the unnamed city. They are really easy to kill and you don’t even need to fight any boss.

2 Likes

I’m on an official server, E5 on the map (Purge Level 3-4): had two Undead Dragons* in two separate purges and one Demon Purge** with “little” red dragons and a Red Dragon. Best bone throughput so far!

* Shambling mass of Undead
** A legion of Demons

I have loads of dragon bones from farming the red mother.

Hey all,
Now are the hatchlings the 1 skulls.
Had nice drop of Dragon Bone.
Thanks All for the Help :smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.