Where to find Grey Lotus?

Wiki’s description says they suppose to grow in swamp. I was exploring whole swangle area for 3 hours. Found black lotus, fond purple lotus. But just can’t find grey lotus anywhere…

I guess that mean no one really found grey lotus at all.
I wonder if its even exist in game?

Found 3 in the Arena dungeon. They was in the chest. But that’s pretty much it. 3 grey lotus plants, in single chest, in single dungeon.
Providing that other lotuses you can harvest like 200+ per go, that’s very low amount.
Not mentioning that that is a plant, so you suppose to find it growing somewhere, not lying in the chest.

Check Flissa’s guide on Steam, there is a link to a partially updated resource map.

Alas there is only minerals shown on that map.
Using another of her(his?) map i manage to visit all point of interest in swangle, that i previously missed.
Still grey lotus nowhere to be found…

I think you’re thinking of grey-flower lupine.

Grey lotus, as mentioned previously, is in the arena with the undead dragon. There’s a lot of chests with it in there, just look around. You can get seeds to grow more, too.

Yeah, grey-lupine flowers are quite common all around the map. But those are completely different plant.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.