Items disappearing from hotbar

Game mode: Online Official
Type of issue: Bug | Performance
Server type: PvE-Conflict
Region: America East coast

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1.when i switch between 1h and shield to 2h it unequips my 1h, leaves the shield in hand but makes it vanish from hotbar. I try to equip 2h again and it equips and shield returns to hotbar… buggy weirdness

2Controller Style Moment Auto/On/Off This setting is bugged and changing makes no difference when selected.

1 Like

We’re aware of these since today’s update. Team is working on a fix, so sorry about the inconvenience! Thanks for the report in any case!

3 Likes

Perfect thanks

1 Like

Not trying to be funny or disrespectful, obviously you guys are doing your best… but could your best be better? We’ve dealt with server crashes for over a month and now the hotfix broke other items, like just the very basic movement of a character. Even use controller movement with a mouse and keyboard after only using mouse and keyboard? Not exactly a seamless transition.

Glad to hear this, I’ve reported it too in detail as soon as I’ve run into the bug and finding how it works right after the hotfix dropped.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.