Items missing / storm glas set

Hello, I have bought every DLC, yet I’m missing crucial objects. Can’t find them in my reciepes nor can I spawn them with the admin console.

can you confirm which items/objects you’re missing?

I’m missing a lot of the storm glass building objects like the big pilar for example.

I can’t upload pictures here yet or post links…

I’m just saying… giving Funcom a list could help them figure out the problem.

storm glass spiral staircase, stone glass gargoyle, stone glass - glass roof, storm glass-double door frame, stone glass double door, stone glass rose-window, stone glass arc,

most of the storm glass items are missing

Those are bazaar-only items, not included in the original dlc. I was checking Reddit and I saw this same question, so I’m assuming you already knew by now. Anyway, figured I’d respond in case others didn’t know.

yeah I know… thank you! =)

1 Like

Im about 99% sure this is related to the authentication server problems that are currently ongoing. Basically the server is incapable of confirming that you own the DLC/bazaar items that you do.

This problem will likely go away at the same time as all those “Authentication failed” errors elsewhere in the forum.

Last time I wanted to play offline i realized that everything I owned at the bazar is only available while I am online.
So I think it’s related to the situation that you can not connect to funcom live services at this moment

I had that the other day. All my bazar stuff was not there. Simple relog fixed that though.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.