It's too quiet in the water. The threats come from the land

Lol my childhood dream: A fortress with water with crocodiles all around! And there should be no way to fight them!
Exiles would have to learn to look out for signs in the water. So they would not be everywhere, but croczones and sharkzones would exist. Maybe some signs on the waterbanks to indicate danger.

Ok, new weapon type Harpoon. Well, this will never be, cause implemenation would create a whole new type of fighting area and combat. In such a case i would rather want flying… dragons :star_struck:

Sounds cool. Hey @roro4066 @Necro or @JTtheDestroyer can anyone tell me where on the Map this takes place? Coordinates anyone,?

The water is not only for monsters and other hostile NPCs.
It’s also for ships and boats and pontoons and…:innocent:

1 Like

The water isn’t so quiet as you think…when you are swimming an invisible crocodile will appear from the bottom of the river to jump on you (it is really fast) and dealing damage+roar sound, the first time I was like :scream:

I am sorry to disappoint my friend. As I mentioned I was busy explaining the game to a fresh exile while swimming in Noob river. And that is as much as I can give. I want to say it was the more central part but I may be horribly mistaken. If we get the coordinates I would love to go and check it out again. I saw the submerged view, I want to see all views! XD

:metal::smiling_imp:

1 Like

I saw fish in the big river, thats about as busy as it needs to be.
Some corrupted, and skullie human will follow you thru the water and get you on the other side. Shocked the poogies out of me when it did that.

1 Like

Uh… 1 handed spear says Hello.

1 Like

I’ll get them for you tonight.

Crocodile attacks around here…during night time they will scare the cr… out of you

1 Like

I saw one last night, about where the marker is here:

I can only assume it jumped out of the water behind and to the right of me, because as I was swimming I heard a growl and then saw a crocodile come sailing from the top right of the screen to land in the water like someone had thrown it.

It was pretty funny, honestly.

1 Like

YUSSS! Been wanting to see this for a while now.

There are fish traps.

Why ?

It’s in the upper section of E3, close to F.

I built a city on the water, that’s why my bedroll is in the lake.

1 Like

spear on a horse, in shallow water you can charge the mob, and never get hit.
Jousting with a spear. Fun and effective. I made a level 20 and she can kill the skull humans in the low lands.

i think it’s a very low chance to trigger the spawn, as i have again not been able to find him back.
In case you get more lucky than i was here is what you asked for:

At the Bottom right corner of F4 is where i saw him a few days ago (during a sandstorm)
i didn’t zoom in as i thought it would be easier to spot the coordinates.

This is a pict of the path i took to find him (i was heading from the northern side of the river to the southern side

And the guy who initially posted about this thing had found the croc around 5/i if i remember correctly.

Thanks to all others who posted that he can spawn anywhere in this Southern river, i didn’t know that.

And now that JTtheDestroyer told us we can briefly see him underwater i Always go deep before crossing the river … Don’t want to get a second heart attack :smiley:

Hope you find him, it’s worth the hunt.
Good luck !

1 Like

Like the Sexy Mermaid picture in OP message…

I’m not into mermen but found it funny

Excellent, thankyou all who replied. Hopefully he will still scare the cripes out of me while I am scouring those areas looking for him.