Javelins dont stack anymore

Ok, before I do the rounds and start sending the report over to each modder for every mod that I am using, I wanted to first run it by the official forums to see if this is an issue with the core game

(takes ages for the game to load ever since I started using mods and it is an annoying process, so if I could get a quicker answer before all that process of trying and testing every mod on its own which will easily take me an hour it will be welcome so I dont waste time for no reason)

So yeah, javelins for me stopped stacking. no idea if its one of the mods I am using, or the game. It started with this last patch, it was working great before.

tested all javelins, the only ones that still work are star metal and blunt javelins. They still stack. the rest do not.

Probably one of your mods. I suggest backing up your save and isolating the troubled mod.

1 Like

yeaaap, its what I fear. Just loathing the idea of having to do that one by one :smiley:
Probably will go with the ones that effect weapons first and then start adding them back to see which one breaks it and then inform the modders of the issue.
thnx

1 Like

Good idea, it’s what I would start with too. Good luck!

2 Likes

Forgot to update on the result.

Mod was outdated: Hyborian Age Rare Weaponry
For anyone that wants to know.

The mod also has not been updated in a while, and although it shouldnt technically have problems as it is “just adding weapons”, it also adds the hasta weapons (javelins that are not for throwing with their own animations) and I assume somewhere in all that is where the problem is with the new patch.

Thankfully it was like the 2nd or 3rd mod I tried and got away with a lot less testing than I expected.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.