Jewel of the West key

I was told by support@funcom.com to post here. I had participated in the testlive event met all requirements and sent the e-mail but never received my activation code for the Jewel of the West pack. All my friends who play have received theirs already. I would like to know if anything can be done as support@funcom.com said, We’re not able to assist at all with this matter. I’m really sorry for the inconvenience, but your best option will be to reach out to the devs in the forums.

Thanks in advance

Can you please check your spam folder to make sure it didn’t end up in there? :slight_smile:

Can you send me a key also?

I checked the spam folder and it was not there. :frowning:

Make sure to also check your promotions folder in case you are using gmail.
If you can’t find anything please DM me and let me know which email you used when you sent the email after the event.

Thank you!

Did you participate in the event and sent us an email as requested after the event?

I did participate in the event and sent the e-mail as requested.

I had this issue as well and was told to make a post. I figured it would be easier to tag of another person post. I checked every folder and never got the email for the key. I tried to post a link/upload an image but it wouldn’t let me

I found my email in promos

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.