Account payment confusion with rewards

I waited with a petition for 2 days before i post here, but had no contact from anyone.
I paid for my account for 3 months by mistake and soon after I realised it and paid for a year as well.
I got the rewards for the 3 months but it didn’t update to the year’s sub rewards, specifically I have the chest/sleeves/pants/boots only from the new armor (I guess you don’t take the yalm on a new server?). I got the backpack normally after the last update, but still have half the armor.

Hey there! We cannot assist directly with billing issues on the forums; if you did submit a ticket then we’ll definitely make sure to get to addressing your issue as quickly as possible. We’ve had a tremendous response and it’s been amazing, but that also means we’re backed up and wait times are longer than anyone’d like. Thanks for your patience!

Sure thing. And thanks for the reply. I wasn’t sure if you guys got it or got lost on the way there, that’s why i posted. I’m used to faster response time on tickets :slight_smile:

If you want to DM me your ticket number I can at least confirm if it’s in the system for ya. :slight_smile:

I don’t know how to find it ingame through the petition system. I’ll just wait :smiley:

Ah, I understand. Well, I strongly suggest making an email ticket for any account-related issues such as rewards from subscription offers.

You may do so here: