Item shop problem

On friday 15.12.2018 i bought from in-game item shop by using master card, 30 days premium membership and 2400 premium points but untill this moment i didnt recive anything. The card was charged on friday.
I opend custom service ticket but no one answer. Ticket nr: 1096938.

Until today im playing without bonuses for which i paid for. It would be nice to get some recompense.

Regards

You know it is VERY likely they are still confirming whether your MC is not a fake if you bought anything for the first time on an account? it varies by time, and considering we are close to xmas, it will be even more delayed. different story if its like 2 weeks late. but 3-4 days and during the weekenend? self explanatory

Hello,

Generally speaking, sometimes funcom has to manually verify card credentials. This can take 2-5 days. Or it can be a middleman issue if the card has issues with payment processing.

I normally have a 72 hour wait for example, if I buy points in batches of 2-3 1200 sets.

The best course of action you can do is wait, and input an email ticket via their help.funcom page.

2 Likes

Usually when im paying with MC i reciving everything direct, thats why i was surprised.
Anyway, today i recived everything. Topic can be closed.

Yeah. The payments can take a couple days to process.

Blame it on Funcom’s archaic billing system. It’s old and buggy just like the game :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi Uiserzg, I’m sorry to hear you had trouble with a recent payment on your account. I see that your email support ticket has received a reply. If you have any further questions or concerns regarding this situation, please reopen that ticket by replying directly to the last email reply you received. We’ll be happy to assist you further as needed. Your patience in this matter is greatly appreciated.