Just Seeking an Advice

Thanks for all the comments about the classes in this case I will go with bear shaman but need to figure out proper RP guide for it I think…

BS is a good choice, good luck with it :slight_smile:

Thank you very much :heart::heart:

Demo is a giant counter to BS in duels :stuck_out_tongue:

Seriously ? xD

Guardian for pvp?) you want those ppl to leave the game asap?

1 Like

I can only imagine the bear RP going on like this: My druidic ancestors have guided me to your own being. Among them, there is my bear Spotty. / Switches to Ursine / Roarrggh–r-r-r-rgrr Grrr? Rrghgh??? Arghhh! / Switches back to Common / My Spotty says he smells your underwear well. He likes you.

Omg… I am not talking that much with human beings… Please RPgod find me a solution :joy:

Why they will leave ? :joy:

in case no one mentioned it befor: You and your 6 friends should have an eye on class balance for groups.
Having 2 tanks 2 healers 3 dps mages/rogues would be a good idea, so you can run dungeons together. Also - you are not bound to one class anyway, so to always have a decent group set up it would be wise if 4-5 people have alt-tanks and healers.

1 Like

Well we will make that kind of composit team but I am not sure how long they will play this game … So if I should be alone, I want to play with proper class

Any class can be the “proper class” in AoC if you play it well and have appropriate gear, specs, and AAs for the occasion. If you play DT, for example, you will need dread spec for some fights, even if you prefer tali tank. Some classes are indispensable for some fights… healers with Steadfast Faith, rogues with tainted weapons/finely honed, etc. That said, some dps classes are more expendable… for example, never heard anyone say we need a HoX or raid will fail.

In pvp aspect ?

2 tanks and 1 healer is enough. 2 healers is really unnecessary.

That is your opinion. Why insisting on one healer when two will make it more relaxed and healers are dps anyway? There are dungeons that need only 1 tank, there are dungeons that need 2 healers.
There are players who can solo dungeons others can’t beat in a group of 6, there are players who can do hm dungeons with 2-3 players, no healer at all, 4 people can beat a raid boss…but this is someone who seeks advice.
Also, they are a group of 7…so planning for at least one not playing might be a good point, don’t you think?

1 Like

Sorry for my poor english I know I could not explain myself correctly. Yes we will play as a 7 friends, but I am not sure how long they will play or how many hours they will play in one day, anyway I am going to play as much as I can. Because of that I am asking if is there any specific class for my situation or not. I want to be a part of every aspect of this game for full enjoyement.

If you like bs, play bs. It will always be welcome in
any group

1 Like

If there are 7 of you, I’d recommend 2 as tanks, 2 as healers, the other 3 dps with none of these 7 toons being duplicates of each other, i.e. both healers being same class, etc. Also for the 3 dps, I’d suggest at least one rogue and one mage, the 3rd can be either.

Sorry for hopping old topic again but right now I am reading all the comics again and again and I am totally biased barb right now but I like bs also but for rp barb is so coool… Rawr HIIEEEELLPPP

1 Like

I’d say go with the barbarian. Do pve, pvp and RP with it, learn it and see if it is for you. Many players have multiple toons for different days and moods really.

I have 8 toons myself, and all are RP characters. Valatid is just my main.