Key rebinds don't work

**Game mode:[Online official]
Type of issue: [Bug]
Server type [PvE-Conflict]
Region: [NorthAmerica]

After rebinding some keys I’ve noticed that the old functions are still bound to the keys. some keys now have 2 functions bound to a single key like dodge and target lock.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Open settings>keybinds
  2. Remap keys
  3. Use new keybinds
  4. Old keybinds over ride new functions

A few things to troubleshoot:

1. Close the game, go into the folder called C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Conan Exiles\ConanSandbox\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor and check if the file called Input.ini is read-only. If it is, make it writable.
  2. Once you’re sure it’s writable, go back into the game and check your bindings. If you see both your new and your old bindings, try to remove the old bindings using the little “X” button next to them:
  3. If none of it worked, check the Input.ini file to see if you have the line with the old binding. For example, if the old binding for target lock is Q and it’s still present, there should be a line saying:

ActionMappings=(ActionName="TargetLock",Key=Q,bShift=False,bCtrl=False,bAlt=False,bCmd=False)

Let me know how it goes :slight_smile:

Disclaimer: I don’t work for Funcom, I just had to mess with bindings myself :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.