Kicked by Battleye - Query Port

Same thing at Official Server PVE-C Isle os Siptah South America #6306
Message: You have been Kicked by BattleEye Reason: Query Timeout.

Nesse the Community Manager attention to this please @Ignasi

Happening here as well on a private hosted server, isle of siptah, no mods. Making the game unplayable unless you want to do nothing but sit in your house.

Please please please @Ignasi, do you have any idea about this? I played all morning and it didnā€™t do this, just started about 2-3 hours ago for me and the people on the server Iā€™m playing on.

We had the same issue earlier today on our server. Dedicated server with no firewall, and the range of ports required for the server are all forwarded. Iā€™m not aware of this issue ocurring before today, yet today it has happened a few times to our players.

Here is a sample of the log entry on the server where the player was kicked.

[2020.12.02-01.20.30:095][  0]BattlEyeLogging:Warning: BattlEyeServer: BattlEye kicked the player 7 because: Query Timeout
[2020.12.02-01.20.30:110][  0]LogNet: UChannel::Close: Sending CloseBunch. ChIndex == 0. Name: [UChannel] ChIndex: 0, Closing: 0 [UNetConnection] RemoteAddr: 68.41.178.221:62047, Name: IpConnection_16, Driver: GameNetDriver IpNetDriver_0, IsServer: YES, PC: FunCombat_PlayerController_C_7, Owner: FunCombat_PlayerController_C_7
[2020.12.02-01.20.30:178][  2]LogNet: UChannel::ReceivedSequencedBunch: Bunch.bClose == true. ChIndex == 0. Calling ConditionalCleanUp.
[2020.12.02-01.20.30:224][  3]BattlEyeLogging:Error: Player 7 unregistered
[2020.12.02-01.20.30:225][  3]LogDreamworld:Error: GetPlayerId could not return a valid UID! Player may be logged out!

Just started getting the same thing, playing on Official 6111.

Has there been any update on this issue? I just joined this. But it started last night for me official pvp server 1761 not that it matters seems to be m part of the game in general recently. So whatā€™s good. Iā€™ve validated files dozen times nowā€¦

Yes, since yesterday I have this too. Alsomost of the other players on our server.

The same Battleye issue is happening to me, multiple times in Exiles Siptah, Official Server 1604. Did not happen to me until I updated the Exiles Testive. Not sure if thatā€™s causing the issue, but that is when it began the Battleye issue for me. Anyone else update the Testive today and have the issue?

Same issue - rebooting server and problem goes away for 20 minutes, then returns. Batlleye kick query port.

Same issue, twice in 10 min, Official PvE 1300

I am experiencing the same thing. Private server, kicked 3 times already. Each at around the mark of 10ish minutes after loggin in. Any response from Funcom yet? Helloā€¦ ??? Is there anyone from Funcom there???

Hey there,

Weā€™re aware of this. It seems thereā€™s been a change in the BattlEye master server IP in the last 24h.
Weā€™re looking into how to resolve this issue.
Apologies for the frustration and thanks for the feedback.

8 Likes

Hi Ignasis,

Thanks for letting us know. We appreciate that the team is looking into it. We will sit tight for any updates. :slight_smile:

Same for me. 02 12 11,00 CET

EU, Official pve-c

(reinstalled BE, to no avail.)

Thanks for sharing some info.

Other games have problems with this too.

If BattleEye kicks you out, reset Steam - that should help. It definitely works for me :ok_hand:

2 Likes

That is totally worth a try. Thank you for suggesting this as I had not thought to do so.

2 Likes

Thanks for the information, @fito
Anyone affected with this issue can confirm this addresses the problem?

Weā€™ve made sure to have the IP change be functional on our end, but it may take a bit of time for that to propagate.

3 Likes

Hello @ all :slight_smile:

I relogged into steam and it fixed it for maybe 45 mins. Now the issue is back ā€¦

Thx for working on it :slight_smile:

STOP THIS BATTLEYE ALREADY - It does not provide anti cheat at all (PEOPLE ON OFFICIAL CHEAT LIKE MAD) and it only makes issues, kicks people for no reasons, KILLS CONNECTION for some time even outside steam / game. THIS IS GARBAGE

Hey Ignasis,

After this information I reset my internet modem, and before start Conan at Steam I select the option ā€œinstal BattlEyeā€ again, after that the crashes stop.