Kuth Wave 60,....Done!

Dear Funcom Team,
every time I visit the Forum I have a request for you.
I’m kind of sorry about that ^^
Also this time I have a request to you. Yesterday the 04.02.2024 around 23:00 in the evening 6 Players have the Kuth. Wave 60 mastered.
I don’t know if it’s possible for you but it doesn’t cost anything to ask.
Is it possible to introduce more emblems? The emblems end at 40. we would be very happy to introduce emblems for wave 50, 60, and possibly 70 afterwards. There do not have to be achievement points for this. Or we would be happy about a title. Something to put it in show :smiley:

Thank you very much

@AndyB @Umborls @Rooibos

7 Likes

you know if they introduce wave 70 badge we will need to do this again! :saluting_face:
jokes aside, i’d love to see the little award for it as well! good job team once again! :heart:

2 Likes

that would be really great :smiley:

1 Like

I second this! Give them higher waves badges!!!
@AndyB @Umborls @Rooibos

And congratulations to Dagoth, Darmyta, Tea, Begarmen, Fenris and Kithur! Awesome job and very well done! Pushing the leaderboard from 50 to 60 in one run is just insane.
https://leaderboards.ageofconan.com/

3 Likes

First of all, grats to you guys and girl! Wave 60 wtf! :star_struck:
I guess that you and people doing it in the future (y’all on other toons :rofl:) deserve their badges for such an achievement!

I wonder if there is a chance of you having all that madness recordet?

2 Likes

Thanks Heison :heart: yes, unfortunately the video of waves 29-60 was too long and Beggy shortened it to 50-60. will be on YouTube soon :smile:

2 Likes

please no wave 70 badge i dont want to have to do this again :joy:

1 Like

Thank you very much! we had some fancy moments on the run, anyway if u wanna check it out, i posted a video on YT for the last 10 waves we did from 50 to 60 :wink:

3 Likes

Gratz everyone! i guess the new Emblem should be a golden rez pot :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Like i told Fenris already, it’s nice to see, what 6 good Players can do when they put in the effort. It is still insane. You make it look easy, but us mortal folks get a hint of the difficulties, when everything can turn to s**t in a matter of seconds. It’s also 30 waves on that level, which has to be quite demanding - mentally and physically.
Some serious conqing in there! (i guess the other classes too ofc)
The video is hilarious! :rofl:

3 Likes